The V Building
Structure in General
- The gross development value of The V Building is in excess of £150m.
- Features the Sky Bar and an observation deck at the top of the tower.
- The building is so-called because of the full-height 'V' shape incorporated into the external elevations.
- Externally, the building is clad in glass which shines by day and glows at night.
- With 50 storeys and a height of 150 metres, this will be Birmingham's tallest tower if built.
- The V Building is the successor to the previously announced Arena Central Tower.
- The tower includes 706 apartments, comprising studios and one, two and three-bedrooms, as well as 60 serviced suites.
- Tunnel tests have shown The V Building's design will generate strong blasts of wind and could affect pedestrians walking past the tower at street level. As a counter-measure, wind brakes will be placed around the base of the building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, developer, master plan architect, project management, real estate agent
Features & Amenities
- Observation deck on roof