Structure in General
- The design by Rafael Pelli is said to be the first green (environmentally safe) apartment building in the United States.
- Groundbreaking was June 1st of 2001.
- Construction was halted after September 11th, 2001, but resumed in the spring of 2002.
- The Solaire held a "Grand Opening" ceremony on September 5, 2003.
- The building is LEED Gold certified.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, consultant, developer, environmental consultant, facade consultant, general contractor, interior designer, landscape architect, lighting consultant, mechanical engineering, MEP engineering, owner, property management, solar technology supplier, structural engineering