Structure in General
- The design by Rafael Pelli is said to be the first green (environmentally safe) apartment building in the United States.
- Groundbreaking was June 1st of 2001.
- Construction was halted after September 11th, 2001, but resumed in the spring of 2002.
- The Solaire held a "Grand Opening" ceremony on September 5, 2003.
- The building is LEED Gold certified.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, structural engineering, landscape architect, concrete supplier, consultant, lighting consultant, solar technology supplier, facade consultant, mechanical engineering, interior designer, environmental consultant, developer, owner, property management, MEP engineering