The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
Structure in General
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia (built as the Girard Trust Building) is located on the site formerly occupied by the West End Trust Building.
- Height is from exterior elevation from blueprints.
- Building was converted to hotel by James Garrison and Dr. George C. Skarmeas, architects.
- This is the most recent building in Philadelphia to carry the Ritz-Carlton name. The Daniel J. Terra Building, a few blocks to the south on the opposite side of Broad Street, was the original home of the Ritz-Carlton in Philadelphia. Today it is owned by the University of the Arts.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, interior designer, property management, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- City landmark