Structure in General
- Residents of the building share The Palisades' parking garage.
- The building contains one to three bedroom floorplans.
- Select units offer views across the Hudson River.
- The tower was the tallest building in Fort Lee until completion of The Palisades in 2001.
- The building features two prominent symmetrical elevator shafts that make this building a Fort Lee landmark.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Recorded for this building:
door installation, interior designer, property management, tenant, window supplier
Features & Amenities
- Doorman is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Sauna is available
- Swimming pool is available
- Tennis court(s) are available