Structure in General
- The original 6-storey, The Peninsula Hotel, was in service since December 11th, 1927 and it was the only western luxury hotel in Hong Kong for a long time.
- Looking over to beautiful Victoria Harbour, the Peninsula Hotel rises in the Kowloon District, the buisiness center of Hong Kong.
- The world famous Traditional Afternoon Tea is served at the upper lobby floor and costs you mere 250HKD (around 25 euros)
- The new extension part, the tower, of Peninsula Hotel was opened in 1995 and was designed to be very coherent to the architectural style of the old building
- The Peninsula has been selected several times as the world's best hotel by different authorities and is consistently in the world's top 10 hotels
- It is the first hotel of the Peninsula Hotel Group in the world.
- The original 6-storey Peninsula Hotel was designed by W.D. Goodfellow of the architectural firm Hong Kong Realty & Trust.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, elevator supplier, lighting consultant, MEP engineering, property management
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Helipad is available