Structure in General
- The building measures 434'-4" total height, measured from the downhill garage entrance.
- The building offers breathtaking views over the Hudson River.
- The building's first eleven floors are composed of indoor parking.
- Atop the building's massive parking garage is a one acre landscaped deck.
- The building's luxurious residences contain marble master baths, wood flooring, and granite countertops.
- The building is named after New Jersey's steep cliffs along the lower Hudson River.
- The building was built atop an existing unfinished parking garage structure from the 1980s.
- Occupancy began in December 2001.
- The building is located one half mile south of the George Washington Bridge.
- The building's parking garage is shared with residents of The Plaza.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, interior designer, owner, property management, structural engineering