The Palisades Private Residences
Structure in General
parking fitness center trading center
- The building measures 434'-4" total height, measured from the downhill garage entrance.
- The building offers breathtaking views over the Hudson River.
- The building's first eleven floors are composed of indoor parking.
- Atop the building's massive parking garage is a one acre landscaped deck.
- The building's luxurious residences contain marble master baths, wood flooring, and granite countertops.
- The building is named after New Jersey's steep cliffs along the lower Hudson River.
- The building was built atop an existing unfinished parking garage structure from the 1980s.
- Occupancy began in December 2001.
- The building is located one half mile south of the George Washington Bridge.
- The building's parking garage is shared with residents of The Plaza.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
100 Old Palisade Road
Also recorded for this building:
developer, interior designer, owner, property management, structural engineering