Structure in general
- During the 2004 winter holiday season the construction cranes were decorated with red and yellow string lights.
- Replaces a surface parking lot.
- The Orion was topped out in September 2005.
- The building in its construction phase was used in an iTunes commercial that aired in September 2005.
- The building color pays homage to its historic neighbor to the east, McGraw-Hill Building.
- The building has dominated the 42nd Street landscape west of Times Square since it was topped out.
- The building includes 20,000 square feet of amenity space which incorporates a breakfast café, indoor swimming pools, fitness centre as well as screening rooms.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
MEP engineering, Structural engineering, General contractor, Facade supplier, Glass supplier, Interior designer, Real estate agent, Developer, Facade maintenance system supplier, Property management