The Legacy at Millennium Park
Structure in general
- The building is oriented with the narrow side facing Grant Park, which minimizes the building's apparent mass from the most common vantage point while providing lake and park views to all unit owners.
- The building is being developed by the same team that built The Heritage at Millennium Park two blocks north.
- Three low-rise loft building facades on Wabash Avenue are being restored and incorporated into this development. The tower is set back behind them.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
MEP engineering, Fire protection engineering, General contractor, Structural engineering, Developer, Facade designer, Foundation company, Landscape architect, Real estate agent, Crane supplier (construction), Formwork supplier, Facade maintenance system supplier, Light engineering, Civil engineering, Facade installation
Features & Amenities
- Balconies are available
- Bicycle storage is available
- Doorman is available
- Dry cleaning service is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Hospitality room is available
- Storage space is available
- Sundeck is available
- Swimming pool is available