The Legacy at Millennium Park
Structure in General
- The building is oriented with the narrow side facing Grant Park, which minimizes the building's apparent mass from the most common vantage point while providing lake and park views to all unit owners.
- The building is being developed by the same team that built The Heritage at Millennium Park two blocks north.
- Three low-rise loft building facades on Wabash Avenue are being restored and incorporated into this development. The tower is set back behind them.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, crane supplier (construction), developer, facade designer, facade installation, facade maintenance system supplier, fire protection engineering, formwork supplier, foundation company, general contractor, landscape architect, lighting consultant, MEP engineering, real estate agent, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Balconies are available
- Bicycle storage is available
- Doorman is available
- Dry cleaning service is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Hospitality room is available
- Storage space is available
- Sundeck is available
- Swimming pool is available