Structure in General
- The Lancaster is the first high-rise being built in the Lakeshore East development.
- The Lancaster is designed with light colored concrete and a glass treated façade on one quadrant of the building with partially recessed balconies available to all the units. An ornamental cornice above the roofline also accentuates the glass façade.
- The Lancaster's design was a collaboration between Skidmore Owings & Merrill and Loewenberg + Associates.
- Sales for the Lancaster began in September 2002.
- The building's entrance is four levels below current street grade on the east end of a six-acre park which will be the centerpiece of the Lakeshore East master plan.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
crane supplier (construction), developer, excavation company, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, financing, formwork supplier, investor, master plan architect, property management, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Balconies are available
- Doorman is available
- Dry cleaning service is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Hospitality room is available
- Storage space is available
- Sundeck is available