Structure in General
- This building totals 1.1 million square feet and required a full city block of site development, including the incorporation of the former East Side Airline Terminal within the buildings' footprint.
- The structure is comprised of 125,000 square feet of commercial space which contains offices, retail stores, a 12,000 square-foot private health club, and a 48,000 square foot parking garage.
- The Corinthian exterior is constructed of brick and reinforced concrete masonry.
- The interior design includes an elegant, skylighted entrance foyer and a multitude of high quality finishes throughout the building.
- The unique exterior design features cylindrical and curvilinear towers with bay windows on all sides of the building.
- A portfolio of 144 apartments in the 863-unit tower, owned by Bernhard Spitzer, hit the market in March 2014, which might be worth about $145,000,000, according to Crain's New York Business. Spitzer already sold an office condominium in the building for $31,000,000 in 2011.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
645 1st Avenue
645 1st Avenue, 345 East 37th Street, 330 East 38th Street to Entrance Street
New York City