Structure in general
- The Centre has a Cozyvivid low-voltage neon system consisting of 8 784 red, green and blue neon tubes that create a slowly changing light show during the night.
- The Chinese name of the building actually means "Central Center", where "Central" is the Central Business District of Hong Kong... emphasizing the importance of the tower for business.
- The tower is set on a narrow base to add room to the plaza at street level.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Developer, Construction company, Elevator supplier, Elevator engineering, Structural engineering, Geotechnical engineering, Facade supplier, Light engineering, Landscape architect, Real estate agent, Quantity surveyor, Facade consultant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Ornamental illumination is installed