Structure in General
- The topping out ceremony was held on September 17, 2009 by adding a 32 foot steel beam to the building. It was signed by everyone who contributed to the construction of the building.
- Tower crane removed over a two week period starting on January 5, 2010.
- Decorative lighting in the crown was first turned on on December 23, 2009.
- The building is the tallest all residential building in Texas, surpassing 360 Condominiums, also in Austin.
- The first tower crane was delivered to the site and erected on January 12, 2008.
- The building's podium fronting Congress Avenue will be 93 feet tall.
- The building features a sky lounge on the 55th floor and a fitness center on the 56th floor.
- The building officially became the tallest building in Austin on Monday, June 29, 2009, officially passing 360 Condominiums in height.
- The building is the tallest building in Texas outside of Houston and Dallas, surpassing Burnett Plaza in Fort Worth, which formerly held that title.
- The building is visible in 4 Central Texas counties: Travis, Bastrop, Hays and Williamson Counties.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, crane supplier (construction), developer, general contractor, interior designer, landscape architect, MEP engineering, project management, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Balconies are available
- Exercise facility is available
- Swimming pool is available
- Tuned mass damper is installed