Structure in General
- The tower will include 32,000 square feet of retail space at street level.
- Features a 3-level above ground parking garage for residents with approximately 270 spaces.
- Features a separate 3-level parking garage below ground with approximately 338 public parking spaces, which will help replace the spaces that existed in the old parking lot on which this project is being built.
- The condominiums will be in one, two, and three-bedroom configurations.
- Eight penthouse suites will be available on floors 21 and 22.
- The 5th floor will include a pool, spa, and fitness center.
- The tower was originally designed to rise to a height of 305 feet - the maximum allowable height due to the airport flightpath - but after several alterations, the final height was set at 286 feet to make it the tallest building in San Jose, one foot higher than San Jose City Hall.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, elevator consultant, general contractor, geotechnical engineering, investor, landscape architect, MEP engineering, planning consultant, structural engineering, traffic consultant