Structure in general
- During construction the tower was hit by lightning that started a small fire.
- According to advertisements and tour guides, the tower is "as tall as a 100-story building".
- Other top-of-the-tower rides include world's highest roller coaster and two rides that involve having the visitors hang off the edge of the tower.
- Part of the 228-foot high mast has a 160-foot long ride "Big Shot" that takes you up and drops you at 45mph.
- Tallest free-standing structure in western North America.
- Top levels of tower include a lounge, restaurant, observation decks, wedding chapel, and thrill rides.
- Tower is part of the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino.
- The maximum elevator speed is 540 m/min.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Recorded for this building:
MEP engineering, Crane supplier (construction), Wind surveyor, Concrete supplier, Formwork supplier, Architectural metalwork supplier, Shell construction, Antenna site management, Facade maintenance system supplier, Elevator supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Revolving floor is present