Structure in general
residential condominium hotel commercial office
- Soleil Center will be part of the redevelopment of the Clarion Hotel Crabtree.
- It supercedes an earlier proposal for the Westin Hotel Crabtree.
- It will include a 290-room Westin hotel, 49 residential condominiums, 100,000 square feet of office space, and a 600 car parking garage.
- Although approved by the city council on November 11, 2005, the start of construction was delayed into 2007.
- Discovery of uneven bedrock conditions required test drilling of every column location, adding about a year to the project's timetable.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information