Structure in General
- Skypoint got its name from a naming contest.
- Built over the intersection of 2nd Avenue North and North Broadway.
- Construction began on April 8, 2002.
- The structure's total weight is 144 tons.
- The largest sail is 100 feet long x 40 feet wide.
- The two shorter columns are 28 feet tall.
- Dedicated on May 31, 2002.
- The large truss and sail can move to let in or to keep out the sun during an event. The truss' radius is 70 feet.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
2nd Ave North and North Broadway
Recorded for this building:
crane supplier (construction)
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- City landmark