Structure in General
- The hotel has 4 rooms for disabled people.
- There are two restaurants. One is public and the other is only for the hotel's guests.
- The hotel contains two large conference rooms; one underground and the other on the second floor.
- At the early construction stage, several steel columns were used to support the building’s projection in Pere IV Street. In May 2006 these columns were removed, revealing the building’s true shape.
- The underground levels were excavated while the building's above ground floors were being built.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, construction company, consultant, crane supplier (construction), developer, door supplier, excavation company, facade supplier, formwork supplier, foundation company, geotechnical engineering, owner, structural engineering