Silberturm, Zentrale Dresdner Bank
Structure in General
- The top floor housed a swimming pool until it was replaced by a large conference room.
- A fire destroyed parts of the 32nd floor on April 1st, 1998.
- The top floor has a gallery with floor-to-ceiling windows wrapping around the auditorium and conference room. The interior hallways there have a collection of neon artwork.
- Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund in Berlin has a very similar aluminium facade, which also makes use of the same curved corner elements.
- The Silver Tower is located across the street from Skyper.
- The Silver Tower was formerly the headquarters building of Dresdner Bank. Deutsche Bahn AG signed a lease for this tower in spring 2009.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Frankfurt am Main
Also recorded for this building:
client, construction company, consultant, geotechnical engineering, ground surveyor, MEP engineering, project management, structural engineering, tenant