Shun Hing Square
Structure in General
- Tallest "steel" building in China.
- The building provides offices, apartments, car park and shopping arcade complex.
- The shopping arcade is a five-storey mall with four sets of escalators, five passenger lifts and two service lifts and a floor area ranging from 3450m2 to 4900m2.
- Buildings was constructed with fast pace, four storeys in nine days.
- There is an observation floor called "Meridian View Centre" at the 69th floor.
- Was momentarily the tallest building in China and Asia until the completion of CITIC Plaza in Guangzhou, 1997.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, elevator supplier, geotechnical engineering, property management, real estate agent, structural engineering, surveyor, tenant, wind surveyor