Shinjuku Center Building
Structure in General
- When completed in 1979, the Shinjuku Center Building was the second tallest skyscraper in Japan.
- The Shinjuku Center Building serves as a workplace for 10,000 people, and is visited by 25,000 people daily.
- Opened October 31, 1979 and fully renovated July 1998.
- Headquarters of Taisei Construction Co. Ltd.
- Facing the main street, the first-level basement has a Water Plaza of waterfalls, fountains and streams that creates a restful atmosphere.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, elevator supplier, tenant