Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Structure in General
- The Hyatt Regency Crown Center is the tallest building in the Crown Center District.
- Two 180-foot skybridges collapsed onto a crowded floor on 17 July 1981, killing 111 individuals and injuring 188. This event was one of the deadliest hotel tragedies in US History.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
landscape architect, attraction planning, structural engineering, mechanical systems installation, construction company, tenant, master plan architect, shell construction, steel supplier, project management
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Exercise facility is available
- Revolving floor is present
- Sauna is available
- Swimming pool is available
- Tennis court(s) are available