Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort
Structure in General
- At night, the entire building is lit up brightly by both its interior and exterior lighting. The building is intended to ressemble the bright moon rising above the Tai Lake.
- The ring-shape posed a great challenge to the structural design and eventually, a reinforced concrete core-tube featuring high capacity, light weight and excellent earthquake resistance, was implemented while simultaneously reducing environmental pollution during construction.
- The mesh curved surface structure makes the building more solid. Solidity is further enhanced by the bridge-like bracing steel structure that connects with the double cone structure at the top floor.
- The building's façade is covered with layers of fine-textured white aluminum rings and glass.
- The hotel’s ring shape enables all rooms to have balconies and views, and receive daylight from all directions.
- 19,000 LED lights illuminate the façade at night, allowing animated images to be cast on the waters of the lake.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, facade consultant, landscape architect, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Sauna is available
- Swimming pool is available