Sheraton Duluth & Condominiums
Structure in General
- This is the tallest building constructed in Duluth in a quarter century.
- The ceremonial groundbreaking took place on November 10, 2005.
- The developers also purchased the neighboring Greysolon Plaza, directly across 3rd Avenue. Formerly Duluth's grandest hotel, the building's apartments were refurbished and the ballroom renovated in association with this project.
- The St. Mary's/Duluth Clinic Health System, a few blocks to the north, will be connected to this building via a new skywalk link by 2010.
- This building contains 147 rooms in a Sheraton Hotel (301 East Superior) on the first 6 floors, topped by 33 condominiums on 5 floors (311 East Superior).
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, developer, electrical contractor, excavation company, financing, fire protection engineering, general contractor, mechanical systems installation, MEP engineering, property management, structural engineering, wall insulation supplier