Sapphire, Sapphire Plaza, Biskon Tower, Kiler Tower
Structure in general
- The building offers 22 different types of residential flats, with a total of 156 residential units.
- An ecological skyscraper, making optimum use of natural resources.
- The foundation and subterranean floors of the building originally belonged to the Grand TAT Hotel project in Levent, which was not completed, and was later sold to Kiler Group for $25 million.
- Kiler Group will spend an additional $150 million for constructing the retail facility and residential/office tower, bringing the overall cost of the project to $175 million.
- The floor at 163m features a panoramic golf field.
- There will be a garden floor between every 9 floors.
- The top 4 of the 10 basement floors will be used as a part of the retail facility, while the lower 6 floors will be used as parking space.
- The building has a gross floor area of 175,000m2, with the retail facility covering 90,000m2 and the residential/office tower covering 85,000m2.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Construction company, Owner
Features & Amenities
- Exercise facility is available
- Swimming pool is available