Capital of Willows, 105 Building
Structure in general
commercial office restaurant
- The North Korean government is currently trying to invite a foreign investment of 300 million US dollars for a new structural system.
- The pyramid-shaped building has a 75-degree slope.
- The building has been incorrectly listed with a height of 300 m for the past several years. The updated height of 330 m makes it the world's tallest building intended for hotel use.
- First building outside New York & Chicago with over 100 floors.
- If this had been completed on schedule, it would have surpassed Swissôtel The Stamford to become the world's tallest hotel, and would have been ranked 7th tallest building in the world.
- The building reached its full architectural height in 1992, but remained no more than a massive concrete shell until construction resumed in 2008.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information