Capital of Willows, 105 Building
Structure in General
restaurant commercial office
- First building outside New York & Chicago with over 100 floors.
- The building reached its full architectural height in 1992, but remained no more than a massive concrete shell until construction resumed in 2008.
- The North Korean government is currently trying to invite a foreign investment of 300 million US dollars for a new structural system.
- The pyramid-shaped building has a 75-degree slope.
- The building has been incorrectly listed with a height of 300 m for the past several years. The updated height of 330 m makes it the world's tallest building intended for hotel use.
- If this had been completed on schedule, it would have surpassed Swissôtel The Stamford to become the world's tallest hotel, and would have been ranked 7th tallest building in the world.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information