Structure in general
- This was the tallest building in Iowa from 1974 until 1990 when it was surpassed by 801 Grand.
- The south side of this site was formerly occupied by The Chamberlain Hotel.
- The exterior skin is composed of 1,600 US tons of cor-ten steel.
- 4,700 US tons of structural steel were used in the building's frame.
- It was named one of the 50 Most Significant Iowa Buildings of the 20th Century by the Iowa chapter of the American Institute of Architects.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Structural engineering, Electrical contractor, General contractor, Owner, Developer, Shell construction, Steel supplier, Facade supplier, Mechanical systems installation, Property management