Roppongi Hills Mori Tower
Structure in General
- On the 52nd floor, Tokyo City View, as the observation deck is called, offers fine day and night time viewing of the city scape.
- On the 54th floor, Tokyo Sky Deck, an open air viewing area, offers stunning views of the city.
- On the 53rd floor, the Mori Arts Museum will present a vast variety of fine arts exhibits, featuring Japanese and international artists' abilities.
- On the 50th floor, Roppongi Academy Hills features a school, library, cultural center, and conference center.
- On the 51st floor, Roppongi Hills Club offers restaurants, clubs and bars.
- This tower is truly built on a hill: traffic goes through the hill and winds around the foundations of the building.
- Lights around the centre of the building mimic a graphic equalizer moving to the rhythm of music.
- Mori is a wealthy local landowner.
- The tower is located in the trendy Roppongi district and serves as a landmark in the area.
- Three floors of malls, with shops, cafes, restaurants, and theatres, are used by thousands of people every day.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, elevator supplier, escalator supplier, lighting consultant, master plan architect, owner, owner of landed property
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Double-decker elevators present
- Helipad is available
- Observation floor is available