River East Center
Structure in General
- The original design called for 16 small spires at the edge of the roof, 4 on each side. If these are ever added, the height will change to 680'-6", making it Chicago's tallest all-residential tower.
- The tower shares a common podium with the Embassy Suites Lakefront Hotel to the east.
- The largest cinema complex in downtown Chicago, with 21 screens, occupies the base of River East Center.
- A twin tower, River East Center II, was designed for the site across McClurg Court to the east.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, concrete supplier, construction company, developer, elevator supplier, escalator supplier, facade consultant, formwork supplier, foundation company, general contractor, geotechnical engineering, master plan architect, MEP engineering, owner, parking management, property management, roofing supplier, sealants & adhesives supplier, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Public parking is available