Structure in general
- The building shelters a private boat dock on the Chicago River, under its west side.
- Only the first phase of this complex was built. The S-shaped structure was supposed to continue another 400 meters south to Roosevelt Road. A much earlier proposal by the same architect called for a cluster of very tall cylindrical towers connected by skybridges, on the site just north of Polk Street.
- A 10-story S-shaped atrium runs the length of the building.
- Each apartment is wedge-shaped, fanning out either towards the windows or inward to the atrium.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
800 South Wells Street
Also recorded for this building:
General contractor, Property management, Antenna site management, Developer
Features & Amenities
- Atrium is present
- Balconies are available
- Boat slips are available
- Doorman is available
- Hospitality room is available
- Sundeck is available