Structure in General
- The structure consists of two adjoining towers, with a 43-story wing linked to the 63-story main tower.
- Tallest building measured to the roof in the Southern Hemisphere 1985 - 2004.
- Rialto Towers is a member of the World Federation of Great Towers.
- The North Tower is 185 metres high.
- The first tenants moved into the Towers in December 1984 while the upper levels were still under construction. The South Tower was topped out in March 1985 and completed in July 1986.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, elevator supplier, facade supplier, geotechnical engineering, owner, wind surveyor
Features & Amenities
- City landmark