Rhodes State Office Tower
Structure in General
- Named after James A. Rhodes, Ohio's longest-serving Governor, who was elected in 1962, 1966, 1974, 1978.
- The Rhodes States Office Tower stands directly north of the Ohio Statehouse, directly across East Broad Street.
- This is the tallest mid-block building in the State of Ohio.
- The Board of Trade Building was demolished to make way for this tower.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
elevator supplier, owner, steel supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings