Structure in General
- The groundbreaking ceremony took place on May 13, 1948. It was officially named University Hospital in 1961.
- The original section was built by contractors Grove, Shepherd, Wilson & Kruge, Inc., Johnson, Drake & Piper, and Psaty & Fuhrman, Inc. to the designs of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.
- The North Wing was the first full height addition, constructed from 1957 to 1960. Garfield, Harris, Schafer, Flynn, and Williams served as architect, while Messer Construction Company served as the general contractor.
- The seventh addition was also a full 12 floors, completed in 1979. Page Southerland Page served as the architect, while Danis Building Company served as the general contractor.
- The building was renamed Rhodes Hall in 1976.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
electrical contractor, electrical engineering, elevator consultant, elevator supplier, general contractor, lightning protection, mechanical systems installation, owner, plumbing contractor