Residences at the Ritz-Carlton
Structure in General
- This building is on the former site of One Meridian Plaza, which was destroyed by fire in 1991 and demolished in 1999.
- After much discussion with the developers of 1441 Chestnut on the adjacent lot, the two developers reached a compromise, through which both towers can be built.
- Originally proposed at 740 feet/57 floors, plans were downsized in 2005.
- This building will re-use the foundation from One Meridian Plaza.
- Upon completion, this will be the tallest residential building in Philadelphia.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, crane supplier (construction), developer, facade engineering, facade installation, facade supplier, formwork supplier, foundation company, general contractor, property management