Residence Antilla, Ambani Tower
Structure in general
commercial office residential
- The building takes its name from a mythical island.
- The entire skyscraper is the home of India's richest man, Mukesh Ambani, his family as well as some 600 full-time members of staff.
- The building is in effect a vertical glass palace with its own amenities such as a health spa, and small theatre with a seating capacity for 50 on the eighth floor.
- There is a two-storey guest apartment.
- Incorporated into the tower is an air traffic control area at top for helicopters; there may be provision for up to three helipads.
- Floor space is greater than that of Versailles Palace.
- The comparatively low storey-count is due to the fact that floors are triple height, roughly equivalent to 60 conventional storeys.
- The tower features two floors of swimming pools, three floors of hanging gardens and a ballroom.
- Included in the tower are six floors of parking - the seventh floor is for in-house vehicle maintenance.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information