Structure in General
- The building is connected by skyway to The Westin Minneapolis.
- The Syndicate Block Addition was demolished to make way for this building.
- A sudden storm on September 23, 2004 blew a scaffold and two window-washers through a window on the 36th floor.
- RBC Plaza is the tallest concrete-framed high-rise in Minneapolis.
- The lower levels are part of the Gaviidae Common Shopping Center, a name taken from the State of Minnesota's state bird, the Common Loon.
- The shopping arcade is anchored by a Neiman Marcus Department Store. The shopping center continues on the adjacent block to the south, connected by a skyway bridging 6th Street.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, electrical contractor, elevator supplier, escalator supplier, general contractor, mechanical engineering, owner, property management, security system supplier, structural engineering