Random House Tower
Structure in general
- Of the 79,900 m² building, developed by Steve Ross of Related Companies, Random House will occupy 59,900 m², with the rest housing 130 apartments, as well as 3,000 m² of retail space.
- The lower floors are offices. Residential units begin at the 27th floor.
- The multi-use building occupies a trapezoidal plot and has 52 storeys for an estimated cost of $300 million.
- The building's sway is reduced by use of two tuned liquid column dampers on the roof of 290 tons and 430 tons respectively, which are the first of their type in New York City.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
MEP engineering, Developer, Structural engineering, Facade supplier, Interior designer, Geotechnical engineering, Concrete supplier, Steel supplier, Owner, Tenant, Construction company, Shell construction, Interior fit-out, Foundation company, Real estate agent, Property management, Damper consultant, Facade maintenance system supplier, Crane supplier (construction)
Features & Amenities
- Tuned mass damper is installed