Random House Tower
Structure in General
- The lower floors are offices. Residential units begin at the 27th floor.
- The multi-use building occupies a trapezoidal plot and has 52 storeys for an estimated cost of $300 million.
- Of the 79,900 m² building, developed by Steve Ross of Related Companies, Random House will occupy 59,900 m², with the rest housing 130 apartments, as well as 3,000 m² of retail space.
- The building's sway is reduced by use of two tuned liquid column dampers on the roof of 290 tons and 430 tons respectively, which are the first of their type in New York City.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
structural engineering, concrete supplier, facade maintenance system supplier, real estate agent, damper consultant, foundation company, steel supplier, interior designer, facade supplier, developer, construction company, tenant, owner, crane supplier (construction), property management, geotechnical engineering, shell construction, interior fit-out, MEP engineering
Features & Amenities
- Tuned mass damper is installed