Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
Structure in General
- Linstow privatized Hotel Lietuva for 36 million Litas (~9 million US Dollars) in June 1998, after 5 years of unsuccessful government attempts to sell it.
- Reconstruction planned to cost 85 million Litas (~21,25 million US Dollars.
- Once this Hotel was called "construction of the century" and later a prestige hotel.
- Largest conference center in Vilnius for 1200 people in 15 conference rooms including the largest one of 450 seats.
- "Skybar" restaurant is located on 22th floor.
- For decades it was the tallest building in Vilnius, surpassed by Europa Tower in 2004.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, structural engineering, internal wall supplier, consultant, floor plate contractor, glass supplier, cooling installation, construction machinery rental, ductwork supplier, plumbing contractor, heating installation, fire protection engineering, electrical contractor, lighting installation, construction company, owner, architectural model making, interior fit-out, facade installation, floor installation
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings