Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
Structure in General
- Linstow privatized Hotel Lietuva for 36 million Litas (~9 million US Dollars) in June 1998, after 5 years of unsuccessful government attempts to sell it.
- Reconstruction planned to cost 85 million Litas (~21,25 million US Dollars.
- Once this Hotel was called "construction of the century" and later a prestige hotel.
- Largest conference center in Vilnius for 1200 people in 15 conference rooms including the largest one of 450 seats.
- "Skybar" restaurant is located on 22th floor.
- For decades it was the tallest building in Vilnius, surpassed by Europa Tower in 2004.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
architectural model making, construction company, construction machinery rental, consultant, cooling installation, ductwork supplier, electrical contractor, facade installation, fire protection engineering, floor installation, floor plate contractor, general contractor, glass supplier, heating installation, interior fit-out, internal wall supplier, lighting installation, owner, plumbing contractor, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings