Structure in General
- The tower's facade consists of polished granite and tinted glass with aluminum fins and hoods.
- All floors are column-free.
- QV1's appearance was designed so as not to intrude into the sight lines from the parliamentary precint.
- The fastest lifts in the tower reach speeds of 7 metres per second.
- Two 11-storey buildings on the site were imploded in October 1988 signalling the start of the QV.1 development.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, elevator consultant, fire protection engineering, lighting consultant, project management, tenant