Structure in general
- This Class-A office tower has 52 stories and shares a multi-level retail complex of 465,239 square feet, and 3,028 underground parking spaces with the other buildings in the Prudential Center.
- The buiding's systems were renovated from 1983 to 1986.
- The tower has an observation deck - called the Prudential Skywalk - which offers a 360 degree panoramic view of the city, on the 50th floor.
- Was the tallest building in North America outside New York when it was completed, surpassing Cleveland's Terminal Tower.
- On the 52nd floor the restaurant and bar ‘Top of the Hub’ is located.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Owner, Property management, Elevator supplier, General contractor, Elevator finishing, Electrical engineering, Architectural metalwork supplier, Facade consultant, Mechanical systems installation
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Observation floor is available