Structure in General
- Residences contain floor to ceiling windows.
- Units offer spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean, downtown Miami, and Biscayne Bay.
- The 29th floor is dedicated to amenities, including a health spa and gymnasium.
- The tower contains one to four bedroom floorplans.
- Unit prices range from about US $500,000 to $8,000,000 as of summer 2005.
- The building contains an exquisite four story lobby.
- The tower's laminated glass windows protect residences from extreme atmospheric conditions.
- All of the glass used in the tower underwent wind tunnel and missile impact tests.
- Surpassed La Gorce Palace in 1997 as the tallest building in Miami Beach, and was the city's tallest until completion of Blue and Green Diamond in 2000.
- The building's name should not be confused with Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande at Portofino, or The Yacht Club at Portofino, all also of Miami Beach.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, communications engineering, concrete supplier, developer, door supplier, facade consultant, financing, floor installation, glass supplier, interior designer, mechanical systems installation, real estate agent, safety consultant, structural engineering, window installation, window supplier