Structure in General
- This is the tallest mixed-use building in Minneapolis.
- Replaced the original Radisson Hotel, which has grown into a global chain of hotels and resorts.
- Plaza VII is part of a multi-use development which includes the Radisson Plaza Hotel, the Radisson Plaza Shops and a 315-stall underground parking garage.
- The Plaza VII Offices recently received the "A List" Award, an honor which is given to the commercial properties.
- The hotel atrium rises approximately 183 feet above the first floor lobby.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, facade supplier, financing, general contractor, glass supplier, mechanical engineering, MEP engineering, owner, property management, shell construction, steel supplier, structural engineering, tenant