Plaza 66 Tower 1
Structure in General
- Tallest building in Puxi (west side of the Huang Pu river).
- Upon completion, Plaza 66 became the 2nd tallest building in Shanghai.
- The Plaza 66 Tower 2 was removed from the development due to high vacancy rates in Shanghai in 1999, but has now been put back into development.
- It will be connected with Plaza 66 Tower 2 via a skybridge.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
- East China Architectural Design & Research Institute Co. Ltd.
- Frank C. Y. Feng Architects & Associates
- Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
Also recorded for this building:
architectural metalwork supplier, developer, electrical engineering, elevator supplier, facade consultant, real estate agent, structural engineering, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings