Structure in general
- Tallest building in Klaipeda when built.
- Tallest residential building in Lithuania when built.
- Building stands on 138 piles, 10m deep.
- The concrete is reinforced with 1,320 tonnes of structural steel.
- From the eleventh floor offers a panoramic view of the Baltic sea.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Formwork supplier, Facade installation, Developer, MEP engineering, Glass supplier, Facade engineering, Facade supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings