Petronas Tower 2
Structure in General
- Shared the world's tallest building title with its Petronas Tower 1 from 1996 to 2003.
- The tower has 29 double-decker elevators.
- The skybridge is now open to the public, and connects both towers at levels 41 and 42. It is 58.4 meters long (192 feet) and weighs 750 tons.
- The total construction costs for the two Petronas Twin Towers amount to $1,600,000,000.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, civil engineering, construction company, consultant, damper consultant, damper supplier, developer, electrical connections, elevator supplier, facade consultant, facade supplier, fire protection engineering, formwork supplier, geotechnical engineering, glass supplier, HVAC supplier, landscape architect, lighting consultant, MEP engineering, owner, shell construction, structural engineering, tenant, wind surveyor
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Floodlighting at night
- Skybridge link to next building