Structure in General
- Park Tower implemented a tuned mass damper to counteract wind effects on the structure.
- The development included the 1917 Perkins Fellows & Hamilton Studios, a 3-story official landmark north of the tower. Its ornate gothic façade, with a sculpture by Emil R. Settler, was preserved while the remainder was demolished.
- The building occupies a footprint of 28,000 square feet.
- Contains 193,000 ft² of hotel space (202 rooms), 475,000 ft² of residential space, 20,000 ft² of retail, and 92,000 ft² of parking. Levels 9, 19, and the crown are mechanical areas.
- Originally planned as 73 floors and 950 feet with 205 hotel rooms and 122 luxury condominiums, with a completion date in December 1999.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, architectural metalwork supplier, client, damper consultant, damper supplier, developer, elevator supplier, facade installation, facade maintenance system supplier, fire protection engineering, formwork supplier, foundation company, general contractor, landscape architect, lightning protection, MEP engineering, property management, roofing supplier, structural engineering, tenant, wind surveyor, window supplier
Features & Amenities
- Balconies are available
- Doorman is available
- Tuned mass damper is installed