Park Plaza Apartments
Structure in General
- The Park Plaza was built as a hotel from 1929-1931 by Sam Koplar.
- The Park Plaza Hotel was converted to apartments in 1982.
- This is the northernmost of three high-rise residential buildings facing Kingshighway, overlooking Forest Park to the west. The other two are Parc Frontenac and Montclair on the Park.
- The lobby of the Park Plaza Hotel was united with the neighboring Chase Park Plaza Hotel during the 1950's.
- This is the tallest building completed in St. Louis during the 1930s.
- Starting in March 2007, floors 9-27 will be converted to condos to create "The Private Residences at The Chase Park Plaza".
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, MEP engineering, owner
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- National landmark