Park East Tower
Structure in general
- Originally proposed by Baker Development Corporation, Opus Northwest took over as lead developer in early 2004.
- The ceremonial groundbreaking took place on March 8, 2005.
- Park East Tower is the first newly-built residential high-rise constructed in St. Louis in more than 20 years.
- This condominium tower was built atop a surface parking lot owned by the City of St. Louis. It includes 10,000 square feet of street level retail space.
- This is the tallest building in St. Louis, outside of downtown.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Consultancy, General contractor, Developer, Structural engineering, Interior designer, Crane supplier (construction), Financing, Excavation company, Foundation company, Property management, Landscape architect, Acoustics consultant, Civil engineering, Electrical contractor, Plumbing engineering, Shell construction, Construction company, Plumbing contractor