Park East Tower
Structure in General
- Originally proposed by Baker Development Corporation, Opus Northwest took over as lead developer in early 2004.
- The ceremonial groundbreaking took place on March 8, 2005.
- Park East Tower is the first newly-built residential high-rise constructed in St. Louis in more than 20 years.
- This condominium tower was built atop a surface parking lot owned by the City of St. Louis. It includes 10,000 square feet of street level retail space.
- This is the tallest building in St. Louis, outside of downtown.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
landscape architect, general contractor, structural engineering, consultant, acoustics consultant, civil engineering, foundation company, plumbing engineering, plumbing contractor, excavation company, interior designer, electrical contractor, developer, construction company, crane supplier (construction), property management, shell construction, financing