Park Avenue West Tower
Structure in General
- The following buildings were demolished; 723 SW Park Avenue, 722 SW 9th Avenue, Dental Arts Building, and 732 SW 9th Avenue to make way for the new tower.
- Construction of the Park Avenue West building was put on hold for 9-months on April 13, 2009.
- Originally approved as a 33-stroy building in 2007 and later revised to 26 in 2009.
- July 23, 2012, TVA Architects requested a design review approval to add 4 floors to the previously approved design in 2009.
- October 18, 2012, construction restarted after the project was on hold for 3 and a half years.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, general contractor, glass supplier