Key Bank Tower at Pacwest Center
Structure in general
- Nicknamed the "Icecube Building".
- The aluminum panels were imported from Japan.
- Each floor features 24-independent thermostatic control zones.
- Portland Building Owners and Managers Association nominated the building "Building of the Year" award for 1999, 2000, and 2001.
- The building site was previously used as a surface parking lot.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
1211 SW 5th Avenue
1211 SW Fifth Avenue