Osaka Sakishima Building
Structure in General
- A wedding hall is located on the 49th floor.
- The 55th floor observation deck is known as the "Top of the Bay".
- The building is clad in a reflective glass curtain wall with white vertical mullions.
- The building is topped with a distinctive inverted triangular structure containing an observation deck.
- It has a wide 3,000 square meter entrance hall.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, general contractor, landscape architect, MEP engineering, project management, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings